Monday, March 7, 2011

Tokyo Cafe, SM Mall of Asia

Tokyo Cafe
SM Mall of Asia
Date: I totally forgot it! Sorry.

I was browsing through my "images" folder when I stumbled upon these food pics from eons ago. You see, I aspire to de-clutter stuff here and there and the first thing I know, I unloaded these pics for my blog. I vow to document my life's cheap thrills. Check out my header. (grins)

My fiancé and I both love good food. He loves Filipino and Japanese cuisine, while I love mostly everything edible. Hint: I really am a slave to my cravings which can be weird or downright untimely. I know we were in SM MOA when I first tasted this dish called loco moco at Tokyo Cafe. I thought it was a name invented by the owners of this cafe since it connotes some kind of a joke. Agree? (rolls eyes)

Japan, Japan, when will I see you again? (sigh)

Some seafood pasta with Japanese twist for my fiancé

and loco moco for my loco self! Kidding. Lots of gravy on my hamburger pattie and fried egg. I went loco over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment