Saturday, February 5, 2011

Friday Food Trip @ SM Makati Food Court

February 4, 2011
SM Makati Food Court

I made two violations yesterday both in my so-called corporate refugee life and in my cleansing diet: (1) I exceeded the 45-minute "legal" break; and (2) I had nata de coco in my drink and ate sour mangoes with bagoong (shrimp paste, dahlings). Thank God, the corporate "elites" were no longer in sight and my tummy did not make a protest, not even a hint.

One of my favorite malling must-haves - super taro ice (Php 70)
from Quickly

My eyes literally wandered in silence at the food court until I saw this interesting food stall. Aha! Mango with bagoong in a food court? Talk about street food level-up!

 Craving taste buds, be still!

After choosing the spicy and salty levels of your bagoong and the chopping galore, here they are...

Singkamas with bagoong (Php 10) and mangga with bagoong (Php 20)

Random food trips are always the best, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment